|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Resident Field Service Technician|
|Company:||Cummins NPower LLc|
|Job Location(s):||Dickinson, ND|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Automotive, Maintenance - Machines, Auto/Truck Mechanic/Technician|
|Title||Resident Field Service Technician|
* Responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of all types of trucks and equipment.
* Serve as an in-field representative for Cummins NPower to provide service solutions and superior customer service
Critical Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities by Dimension:
* Experience with engine diagnosis and troubleshooting
* Ability to interpret repair work orders, requisition parts and supplies, and complete the necessary reporting to accomplish the required repairs
* Ability to read instructions, parts information, and communicate effectively with employees and customers
* Strong computer skills in order to work with diagnostic computers for troubleshooting and repairs
* Maintain an inventory of parts, supplies and literature
* Must have own set of general tools
* Comply with the company's safety standards and policies
* Must hold a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record. CDL preferred, but not required.
* Must be willing to be on call and work at the customers' discretion
* May require overnight stays and/or non-business hours to support customer requirements
* Must be able to work independently
* Ability to lift 25 - 100lbs of components
* Tasks require bending, stretching, standing, kneeling, twisting and climbing throughout shift
* Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers and co-workers.
* Possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
* Effective problem solving skills and strong task commitment
Cummins NPower LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes diversity in the workplace. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.